Tirfor® winches / hoists by Tractel are very practical and versatile lifting tools.
These manual operation winches use a maxiflex wire rope and a powerful mechanism to allow you to lift, pull and position loads over distance, with the distance depending on the length of the wire rope in the particular model you are using.
The ease, convenience, flexibility and simplicity of operation of Tirfor® winches come from a number of features that make them ideal for any number of professional jobs including:
- They are operated by just one lever.
- They are lightweight and therefore easy to transport and manoeuvre.
- They come with different cable lengths so you can choose the right one for your particular job.
- Their robust and string design, and powerful winch means that they’ll be more than up to the job.
- They offer you the precision in load placement that alternatives lack so that you can work accurately.
- They have safety features such as overload protection, a safety hook and a strong metal reeler.
- They can be installed quickly and easily so you can getquickly on with the job at hand.
- The powerful mechanism gives more power and is less open to tangling or faults because it uses self-energised jaws that grip the wire rope in proportion to the load being lifted or pulled.
- They have a CE declaration of conformity.
- There is a wide choice of machine type – there are 2 ranges, each with 3 models of different capacities.
For more information call us on 0208 667 0882 or contact us online.